Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

HEADS UP!. . . ON CAR RENTALS

By Guest

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 7:32PM

WHEN RENTING A CAR MAKE SURE PRIOR TO LEAVING THE LOT THAT YOU INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF LOCKING YOUR KEYS IN THE CAR WHILE IT IS RUNNING?!! MY CAR WAS PACKED I PULLED OVER TO CHECK IF I HAD SHUT THE TRUNK LID, WHEN UPON RETURNING, THE CAR WAS RUNNING WITH LOCKED DOORS! I HAD TO FLAG A MOTORIST DOWN AND WITH SEVERAL PHONE CALLS LUCKILY I GOT THE CODE TO THE DOOR KEY PAD! NOT SURE IF ALL RENTAL CAR DOORS LOCK WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING OR NOT. AND NOT ALL RENTALS HAVE A DOOR KEY PAD EITHER. . . . SOOOO BEWARE! :o) report a problem

You are posting a reply to HEADS UP!. . . ON CAR RENTALS

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions