Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Key West - when you have a limited budget

By Guest

Posted on: August 27, 2009 at 12:00AM

My husband and I were in desperate need of a vacation. We drove down to Key West with a very limited amount of money. It ended up being the best vacation we could have taken. Of course we wish we could have done so much more, but we have some great memories - and with mostly going to the free places! One of our favoirte things we did while in Key West was the MALLORY DOCK at sunset. There are so many different shows and people ... it was so much fun! After that was over we walked around the streets and looked at all the shops, heard music from almost every direction, and then stopped in to have a few drinks at a great bar called Red Garters! Key West is a great place to get away from it all and to just enjoy the one you are with! report a problem

Posted on: May 30, 2012 at 10:04PM

Flour milling http://www.mill-industry.net

You are posting a reply to Key West - when you have a limited budget

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions