Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

how to do vegas in four days...

By petulabob

Posted on: October 07, 2008 at 5:16PM

1. book yourself in 2 different hotels. 1 in downtown to check out the old skool (or just gamble there). and another one on the strip. i would suggest the mandalay bay coz' if you have kiddies, the pool can entertain them forever...i, myself, love the wynn, because picasso is hanging on one of the suites. but you should try a hotel you've never stayed at because it's like staying at a different city. my suggestions: harrah's...right next to really cheap gambling and right in the middle. or mgm grand, for sure. or...the four queens in downtown...and we can't forget rio for the buffet. 2. if you're not feeling lucky, don't gamble. instead, just swim, chill, watch a movie, order room service, or just got out dancing with your homegirls. vegas is a 24-7 city and you can visit different countries all on one strip. sin city...redemption city, for some, nah mean? 3. gamble on the 2nd day. if you're only there for one...try the slots and if you're not winning, get a drink and chill the hell out. if you're lucky....keep going. 4. always tip. vegas is a service oriented place. if you don't tip the house, the house won't tip you back. 5. good luck. report a problem

You are posting a reply to how to do vegas in four days...

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions