Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

VACATIONING LAS VEGAS

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 8:42PM

MY HUSBAND AND I WENT VACATIONING TO LAS VEGAS LAST JUNE 17-24 FOR THE FIRST TIME. AS WE CHECK IN THIS RECEPTIONIST NAME SHANNON WAS VERY UNCORTEOUS. SHE IS A VERY BAD PERSON VERY NASTY AND CRUEL. WE GOT THERE AT PAST 10 AM AND WAITED ON THE LINE FOR QUITE SOMETIMES TIRED, SLEEPY AND HUNGRY TRAVELING FRON ANCHORAGE, PHOENIX PLUS LAY OVER LEAVING AT 1:45 AM FROM ANC. AND GIVING US HER ATTITUDE THAT THE CHECK IN TIME IS 12 NOON. I TOLD HER WE DO NOT KNOW AND THE SERVICE IS SUCKS. SHE AKS US SMOKING OR NOT I SAID "NO" BUT SHE PUT US I N THE OLD SECTIONS OF THE HOTLE IN TROPICANA HOTEL EVEN THO I TOLD HER THAT I HAVE ALLERGY SHE PUT US ANYWAY TO THE SMOKING FILTY ROOM AKS THE NEXT MORNING FOR ANOTHER ROOM THAT IM SICK W/ THAT ROOM THEY DID BUT IM ALREADY SICK FROM ONE NIGHT IN THAT FILTY ROOM END UP GOING TO THE FREMONT CLINIC SPEND MONEY FOR THE DOCTOR AND MEDICINE AND TAXI FARES FOR IT. YOU BE THE JUDGE. WRITE THE EXPEDIA NO RESPONSED OF MY LETTER WRITE TROPICANA ANSWER BUT THEY WILL NOT REIMBURSE ME FOR WHAT I SPENT TO THE DOCTOR AND MEDICINE NOT TO MENTIONED THE HOURS WE WAITED INSIDE THE WAITING ROOM AND INSIDE THE CHECK-UP ROOM SO MUCH TIME WASTED ON OUR STAY IN NEVADA LAS VEGAS. report a problem

You are posting a reply to VACATIONING LAS VEGAS

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions