Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: September 02, 2009 at 3:18PM

For all new people heading to Vegas: Transportation--a car is a MUST. All hotels provide ample free parking. The bus system is horrible! To go from one end of strip to the other (which by car takes approx. 25 minutes) takes over a good hour and 15 minutes via bus. Way tooooo much traffic these days and not enough roads. Traveling via car, try taking the back streets down; so much quicker. Also, since cars are a big demand there, make certain you book your vehicle at least a month or more in advance of your arrival date. The Christmas season is a good time of year in Vegas, as the crowds are alot less; most people spend this holiday at home with family. But do pack warm; very cold and windy during Dec. And of course---"Break a Leg!" report a problem

Posted on: February 15, 2012 at 2:19AM

As for help/ advice on ur upcoming trip in a week. u are coming to Vegas for ur birthday, 30th. U will be with 12 friends. U want to use a party planner because u are busy. u want a limo/ party bus. U want to experince the nightlife and hit up a few las vegas nightclubs and see some of the best parties. After asking for advice u will get feed back from these guys

Posted on: January 02, 2012 at 3:44PM

I have gone there twice and i usually used Bus both the time for party. What i had done that i booked the party bus with the help of a website. The service of that particular website is too good they gave all the facilities. You can also look at here: http://www.partylasvegas.us/usa/lasvegas/travel/partybus

Posted on: September 03, 2009 at 2:09PM

December temps rarely go below 50F with lots of sunshine but it is windy. Still, walking is your best bet. If you'd rather not, cabs are more convenient than driving and parking and - unless you plan on visiting the Hoover Dam or some other site off the strip - cheaper.

You are posting a reply to Transportation

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions