Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

The Venetian - not so great

By Guest

Posted on: May 04, 2010 at 1:34PM

This hotel charged quite a bit more for a room with a view of the LV strip. Where the hotel is located doesn't make this possible. We asked, and they granted, for another room with 'the view' which we had requested. They took us up one floor and to another 'angle' of the building, but it was no better. The concierge explained that it wasn't possible to see the Strip from anywhere in the hotel. DON'T GET TRICKED IN TO PAYING MORE. Also, to the owners of the Venetian -- what is with that horrible sewer smell all around the entrance -- especially at the cab line area? You really need to fix that! One more thing - don't even bother to go to the Canyon Ranch Spa. There are incredible spas in Vegas - I've been to many. I don't have enough room to write all of the BAD things about that spa. report a problem

You are posting a reply to The Venetian - not so great

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions