Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Hotels & Nightlife Venues for over 35's

By Guest

Posted on: May 21, 2012 at 12:34AM

Hi Everyone! Myself and a bunch of school pals are headed to Vegas in August to celebrate a few birthdays. I have been to Vegas before albit it when I was in my twenties - I know thing would have changed! Looking on some and advise or suggestions on; where to stay when the travelling party is aged over 35? Would the Wynn suit our style? what nightclubs / pubs / bars to visit considering the age group of the travelling party? (I mean we are happy to party with 20 year old but not sure if they want to party with us!) No doubt some of the lads need someone to dance on their lap - which clubs are best for this? Any help is greatly appreciated !! Drew report a problem

Posted on: July 10, 2012 at 4:52AM

This is a party that took place at a club in Atlanta during Luda Days in 2010. Luda Days is an annual affair in Atlanta hosted by Ludachris that includes several parties and events taking place over like a week. [url=http://www.wheretogotonight.com]Nightlife Venues[/url]

You are posting a reply to Hotels & Nightlife Venues for over 35's

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions