Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By dmerkel

Posted on: October 25, 2008 at 9:18AM

The country of Portugal is in itself out of the way and off the beaten path, but is a magical place not to be missed. It is very, very dofferent than its more widely known tourist visited neighbor Spain, Lisbon is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and its place in history as a seat of power, as well as the country's, can be visuaized by the oppulent architecture. If you really want to get away from it all, take a short plane ride to the Azores islands, where you will be transported back in time to a much more peaceful, tranquil and beautiful place. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Out of the Way

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions