Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

The Rubens At The Palace London

By Guest

Posted on: November 13, 2010 at 10:39PM

I recently returned here with my nine year old grandson on October 30, 2010 for a three night stay. We have stayed here before, and enjoyed the location, and friendliness of the staff. My grandson was worried that the concierge would not remember him, but he was welcomed so warmly, that he beamed with happiness. The front desk clerk phoned to see if all was well with our room. When I mentioned that the room was not quite as nice as ones we have had previously, she offered to change our room the next day. The room we were changed to the was lovely, and we could see horses from the Royal Mews from our window. Breakfasts are bountiful and delicious here. On Halloween, the chandeliers were draped in decorations. The Rubens is near many of the tourist attractions, such as Westminster Abbey, The London Eye, Parliament,and the Cabinet War Rooms. Buckingham Palace is just up the road for the changing of the Guard, and the Royal Mews with the Queen's horses and carriages is just across the road. You will receive a warm welcome at The Rubens, whether it is your first visit, or a return trip. report a problem

You are posting a reply to The Rubens At The Palace London

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions