Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

The Rubens Hotel - the ONLY Place to Stay in London!!!

By biojen

Posted on: November 18, 2010 at 5:24PM

I traveled to London on business and stayed at a stuffy, modern hotel that was nearly twice the price with half the authenticity. Thankfully, my final few days in London were leisure and my husband and I chose the Rubens because of its fantastic location and less expensive price. We had thought we would be downgrading but felt OK with it since we wouldn't spend much time inside the hotel. We were entirely wrong - the Rubens was FAR superior to the other hotel not only in location but also in service and comfort! WHY THE RUBENS IS THE BEST HOTEL IN LONDON - located a quick walk from the Tube and only a block or two away from the splendor of Buckingham Palace so you can get to everything without hiring a cab - exceptional, amazingly helpful friendly service (they even left a birthday card for me signed by the staff under our door on my birthday) - a quiet, easygoing hotel restaurant perfect for a relaxing casual dinner - lovely English breakfast - immaculate bathrooms much larger than most in London - comfortable, quiet rooms (small, but normal for London) - knowledgeable and extremely friendly concierge (who helped us find a place to get fantastic fish and chips at 2am!) - the feeling like you're staying in and experiencing LONDON and not trudging around in a hotel that could be sitting anywhere in the world and look exactly the same We couldn't recommend Rubens highly enough for anyone traveling for business (free wi-fi!) OR leisure. It is the only place we will consider staying when we return! report a problem

Posted on: October 06, 2011 at 11:06AM

Love this hotel and the exceptional service! This was our second stay, this time with a family group of 9. The staff is excelelnt and helpful in every way...from making recommendations, to ordering tickets and helping with transportation options. This is also a great location, walking distance to many, many sight seeing options!

Posted on: September 07, 2011 at 2:27AM

We have been selling wholesale handbags for a long time, and gained excellent reputations, Our goods are 90% similar to what you buy in the franchised store, if you want to know more about our goods , you can log in our website. http://www.accvv.com/ The whole process of producing are under strict quality and cost control ,guaranteeing high quality with lowest price. Based on years'of experience of offering,we form a stable supply chain,a skillful and considerate customer service team,and a mature efficient logistic system.

Posted on: August 25, 2011 at 8:20AM

Hi, this hotel is really amazing. I've booked a room in it a few months ago via online hotel booking website http://www.hitrooms.com/en/Rubens_at_The_Palace.htm. The hotel is really great. Perfect location, modern furnished and many extras. Make sure to stay in it when you travel to London!

You are posting a reply to The Rubens Hotel - the ONLY Place to Stay in London!!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions