Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Saatchi Gallery is an art loverís must-see destination while in London, on business or for pleasure.

By Cavellier

Posted on: August 02, 2012 at 5:52PM

As a frequent business traveler to Europe; particularly to London several times per year, when I find I have a little bit of free time, it usually is wasted by not having a plan and knowing where to go. So, for future trips I am planning ahead with a trip planner. Thereís a site called Travel With Carnet (or Travel with Carnet) that has articles geared towards business travelers with comprehensive reviews on dining, cultural locations, hotels, salons, barber shops, spas Ė everything you need to know to plan your itinerary, for example: The Mandarin Oriental Hotel If you have time to peel away from your business schedule, Carnet strongly recommends indulging at the spa at Mandarin Oriental, consistently voted one of the best urban spas in the Country. Step away from your busy schedule; pamper yourself and recharge your batteries. The Wolseley Located on Piccadilly, next to the famous Ritz Hotel, proudly stands the Wolseley, famous for their full English breakfast. It is quite a swanky establishment with surprisingly reasonable rates and a large array of choices on the menu including home-made Viennoiserie, classic egg dishes, full English breakfast as well as fruit, yoghurts and cereals. Reservations are must have for this very popular breakfast spot where weekdays are as bustling as weekends. The Saatchi Gallery The Saatchi Gallery changed the way people think about contemporary art. Since 1985, Saatchi has continued to celebrate, promote, and discover the best in British contemporary art. Always controversial, Saatchi gallery is always intriguing. Saatchi gave birth to the young British art movement whose edgy practitioners included Damien Hirst and Sam Taylor wood. Here you will find sculpture, painting, photography, video and installations in a soaring 70,000 square-foot space in Chelsea. For More About The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, The Wolseley, The Saatchi Gallery and other locations go to Carnet museums report a problem

You are posting a reply to Saatchi Gallery is an art loverís must-see destination while in London, on business or for pleasure.

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions