Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

DassaBassa: An Amazing Culinary Experience

By scarnz

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 5:49PM

We took a two week trip to Spain specifically to explore molecular gastronomy and the exciting food of the country. Of course, El Bulli is the place everyone knows, but there are a host of other incredible restaurants working in this food genre. DassBassa is an excellent example. From the time you walk in the door and down the amazing staircase to the stark white basement below, you'll be amazed! The atmosphere is gorgeous—a fun mix of high design and old-world charm. The service is simply impeccable. Though our server spoke little English, he was as charming as could be and still managed to make us feel welcome and relaxed. And then there's the food! All the hallmarks of MG were on the menu and everything was incredible. It's definitely a menu for foodies and adventurous eaters! If you're looking for El Bulli alternatives, this should be among the top of your list. report a problem

You are posting a reply to DassaBassa: An Amazing Culinary Experience

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions