Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By alicenishimoto

Posted on: August 30, 2009 at 12:41PM

If you plan to go to the Canary Islands, don't forget to pack a beach towel with you. Many hotels frown upon using hotel towels. There are some beach towels that are made into a backpack so all you have to do is unfold. On the island of Lanzarote, if you plan to go and see Timanfaya, part of the tour is on bus (you can't roam around on your own). Try and sit on the right hand side of the bus if you are an avid photographer. More photos are captured on the right hand side. In addition, if you plan to see all four places (Timanfaya, Cueva de los Verdes, Jardin de Cactus, and Jameos del Agua) try to buy all four at the first place you visit and you save 3 euros! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Canary Islands

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions