Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Maldives: The Ultimate Surfing Destination

By calisurfer1

Posted on: October 22, 2008 at 1:10PM

For surfers of all levels and abilities, the ultimate travel destination is the Maldives. Mix tropical water temps, ridiculously idyllic backdrops, consistently perfect and not overly punishing surf, fascinating Muslim culture and a host of excellent resorts of which to choose and the decision has been made for you! My favorite land based resort is Lohifushi Island Resort. It has one of the best left-handers in the Northern Atolls a short paddle away and, further, guests have access to a host of other breaks easily accessible by dhoni. Stayed there for three weeks in September and the waves varied from chest-high to double overhead the entire time.....talk about surfed out. Along with the gracious staff and the sumptuous food Lohifushi has everything any surfer would require. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Maldives: The Ultimate Surfing Destination

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions