Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Cocoa Island Maldives - Paradise on Earth

By Guest

Posted on: August 30, 2009 at 10:17AM

I was fortunate enough to be able to stay on Cocoa Island in the Maldives - the most unbelievable place in the world for relaxing and reconnecting. You are greeted by a host at the tiny airport on a separate island, and taken on a beautiful 30 minute boat ride to the island, at which point you are immediately handed a freshly cut cocoa nut with a straw inside to drink the sweet nectar. The island and hosts are all about relaxing and finding inner sanctum. This island is best described as a soft breeze caressing cheeks. Every experience there is beyond what you can dream. From outdoor yoga, hot spa pools with jets to sooth tense muscles, infinity pool that seems as if it's flowing into the ocean, amazing scuba diving with manta rays, sunset boat rides, a room is hanging just above the ocean, lovely warm ginger tea around every corner, this is a place to indulge in senses and truly is worth that once in a lifetime trip. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Cocoa Island Maldives - Paradise on Earth

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions