Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

The famous Swan Boats of Boston

By Guest

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 7:36PM

Located in the lagoon in the Public Gardens, the Swan Boats have been a Boston favorite since 1877. For the reasonable fee of $2.75 ($1.50 for children, $2.00 for seniors) you take your seat on one of the benches and quietly glide across the water, under weeping willows and past live waterfowl. The driver sits inside a large replica of a swan, hence the name, and pedals a paddle wheel. Don't expect much in the way of excitement, but if you're looking for a moment of calm in an otherwise hectic vacation, a ride on the Swan Boats is just the ticket! report a problem

Posted on: January 04, 2013 at 7:45AM

commonprosperity.org@hotmail.com == ( http://commonprosperity.org )== you can find many cheap and fashion stuff jordan air max oakland raiders $3039; Ed Hardy AF JUICY POLO Bikini $20; Handbags (Coach lv fendi d&g) $30 T shirts (Polo ,edhardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,edhardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses (Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15 New era cap $15 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20 == ( http://commonprosperity.org/ )== WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOU DOOR TO DOOR Free Shipping commonprosperity.org@hotmail.com ( commonprosperity.org/ )

Posted on: January 04, 2013 at 7:44AM

http://commonprosperity.org/ ) S=h=0=x ==sh0es=4oUSD J=0=r=d=a=n==sh0es=36USD A=i=r==M=a=x=sh0es=39USD C=0=a=c=h==b=a=g=36USD S=u=n=g=l=a=s=s=15USD commonprosperity.org@hotmail.com Finally (48 hours) time limit to buy.

Posted on: December 28, 2012 at 1:17AM

www.shun-happymall.com WATCHES | POLO TSHIRTS | TRUE RELIGION JEANS | COACH HANDBAGS | UGG BOOTS SALE | DISCOUNT Rolex Watches, Cheap Gucci Shoes,Wholesale, Buy Really Cheap Ed Hardy Clothing, Discount Chanel Handbags,cheap Christian Louboutin shoes For Sale, Ugg Boots ON SALE. wholesale nike sports shoes,nike jordan shoes,paypal accept,dropshipping accept,,nike sneakers air jordan sneakers air max AF1 shox gucci adidas puma dunk kobe trainers and NFL jerseys jeans t-shirts hoody clothes Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $30 UGG BOOT $49 Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $33 Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16 Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$29 Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16 New era cap $16 ATO shoes $42 Gucci shoes $39 ,prada shoes $39 NBA jerseys $33 ,NHL jerseys $29 YSL shoes $85 Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $17 Westernunion,bank transfer(Wire),Credit card,Paypal and other safe way,www.shun-happymall.com YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

Posted on: September 06, 2009 at 5:59PM

I took my 16 yr old daughter and her friend on the boats. The girls enjoyed it immensely. I know they will take their kids someday.

You are posting a reply to The famous Swan Boats of Boston

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions