Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Netrate Concepts -carribean deals

By Guest

Posted on: September 27, 2012 at 12:46AM

Encompassing more than 7,000 islands of 30 separate territories, the Caribbean can be almost anything you want when traveling. From U.S. destinations to islands within England, Spain, France the Netherlands and many independent nations planning and visiting the Caribbean can be as simple or as difficult as you would like it to be. Generally considered to be a sub region of North America, the entire area encompasses almost over 1 million square miles and many languages, weather patterns, cultures and experiences. Choosing The Right Caribbean Island For You Many travelers planning a trip to the Caribbean ask the question, “Which island is the best island for me to visit?”. This is somewhat of a loaded question as the area is so vast and so varied, that choosing one “right” destination can not really be done. To begin the answer to this question on a different level however, we can take a look at the most popular areas for travel within the Caribbean. These most well known and top destinations for travel in the Caribbean include: Puerto Rico Bahamas Aruba Dominican Republic Jamaica Well known and well respected for a host of reasons, just of few include such things as world famous beaches, a large number of cultural activities and events, stunning and pristine natural areas. For example, Puerto Rico has of late, become one of the most popular destinations within the Caribbean for eco tourism. The Bahamas are very large and diverse and offer great vacations from big city types in Nassau to exotic retreats such as the island of Eleuthera. Aruba is known for being home to some of the worlds most beautiful beaches. The Dominican Republic is considered one of the the greenest areas and offers vast opportunities for adventure tourism. The island of Jamaica is very well known for its world famous festivals and celebrations unlike any in the world. Begin Your Caribbean Adventure report a problem

You are posting a reply to Netrate Concepts -carribean deals

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions