Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 22, 2009 at 7:09PM

Their is no need to spend alot of money on snorkling adventures. The Black Rock down by the Sheraton in Ka'anapali has a great selection of sea life as well as Napili Beach! Drive to Hana for beautiful waterfalls and the Iao Valley Gardens are a must. Take a back pack with lunch for the kids and have a picnic along the ocean near Lahaina. There are picnic benches under the trees. Becarefull leaving items in your car. Locals have been breaking in and stealing electronic goods as well as pocket books and wallets. report a problem

You are posting a reply to GO CHEAP IT'S O.K.

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions