Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Renting along the Hana Highway

By Guest

Posted on: September 01, 2009 at 9:05AM

We went to Maui Feb 2008 and it was the single best trip we've taken as a family. Rented a wonderful homme along the Hana highway and best move - had its own pool and hot tub, full kitchen and views from terraces that were amazing looking out on the north shore beaches. Less expensive than a hotel and higher utilization. My husband cycled the entire island ring road - even the stretches that were "closed to vehicles" due to earthquake damage. He walked his bike in those areas and met great locals alking along the lowere Hana beaches. I took my daughters on a Catamaran snorkle trip on Molokini - 4 hours of incredible snorkling, whales breeched next to our sailboat and you could hear the whales calling (Mothers to Calves, etc.) when you dove around 8 - 12' down. A spiritual experience. We'll go again - planning a trip to one of the islands early 2010. Trying to figure our - what can I do to kive there? report a problem

You are posting a reply to Renting along the Hana Highway

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions