Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By dewinner

Posted on: September 01, 2009 at 5:34PM

First time i went was 1985 and fell in love with the place,it is heaven on earth! Second time i went back to get married there.Instead of paying for a large wedding we used the money for our parents and a couple of close friends and had the time of our life,my wedding boquet was so beautiful i cried and the men had leiu's,we had a great photographer and a video was made that was beautiful and it was all done over the phone no stress. We stayed at Kannapali Shores and they were great, we had the wedding in a wedding garden gazebo they have and at sunset the wedding had moved to the beach ,wow what an end to the best day of my life. Yes i'm still married but i have not been able to go back due to my health. But if you can go get on that plane, what are you waiting for? You only live once. Try the Kannapali Shores it's beautuful, you will not regret it. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Married in Maui

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions