Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Exercising on the road

By spunhuny5

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 2:18AM

Do you feel as though you just can't leave the gym at home? Desire to continue your work out regime and yet still go on vacation. My sollution is this. Get a hold of three different exercise bands with varying degrees of resistence, particularly ones with door straps and handles. These three bands are worth their wieght in gold. In as little as 10-15 minutes a day, one can achieve signifacant results. The best part about this method is that the bands take up hardly any space in a suitcase and can even go in a carry on bag if you are flying. I bought my set of bands somewhat recently and yet have had tremendous results and can say that they will go where I go when vacations arise. As much as I think that these are great for all people, I would suggest that those who are concerned about their health , should speak to a doctor about any kind of resistence training prior to the advent of a program. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Exercising on the road

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions