Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Relaxing & Romantic

By Guest

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 10:15AM

My husband & I went to this resort for our 10th anniversary. Not everything about the hotel was perfect, however there were so many places at the resort were it was pure seclusion. There is a rooftop were there is entertainment until midnight after that nobody was ever around. There is waterproof lounges and beds built in, we could have layed there all night admist the ocean and stars. Also throughout the resort there are covered hanging beds instead of hamocks they are actually beds hanging. One day it rained and we took our blanket from our room bed and went down on the beach and just layed all day. It's the life, we felt like celebrities. If you want some action hop on a cab and go into the town of Riviera Maya lots to do and see, there are some locals you make up big paper cones filled with strips of every kind of fruit you can imagine it's worth buying. The streets of this town come to life at night with lights everywhere, music, some of the bars have swings you sit on instead of bar stools. All of the streets in this town dead end into the ocean what more could you ask for... report a problem

You are posting a reply to Relaxing & Romantic

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions