Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

RIVIERA MAYA FOR FREE: Add your favorite tip

By ConciergeEditor

Posted on: November 24, 2008 at 7:37PM

When the economy's in crisis (and even when it's not) everyone loves a freebie. Whether you're a resident or a visitor, we want to hear about your favorite ways to spend a little--or better yet, nothing--and get a lot out of the Riviera Maya. --The Concierge.com Editors report a problem

Posted on: October 01, 2010 at 3:02PM

If you stay in Tulum; - go fo a sunset or sunrise at hotel Luna Maya (punta piedra km 2 Tulum - Boca Paila road), there is a great view point on top of the rocks... Get a drink, a massage or just enjoy the view from that beautiful terrasa. - End of the road to the Sian Kaan Reserve at the entrance arch of the Biosphere you have a beautiful cenote...go check it out

Posted on: March 02, 2009 at 10:33AM

If you are staying at Playacar, a great way to start your day is to take a walk to Playa del Carmen. It's free and along the way you will pass by ruins and examples of interesting architecture.

Posted on: November 25, 2008 at 3:42PM

As I mentioned in my Las Vegas post, great value can be found in obtaining an upgrade to the "club floor" of your hotel. Typically all Sheratons have this enhancement and only a "gold" Starwood level is required for complimentary upgrade! Once there prepare to enjoy complimentary beverages including beer and wine as well as snacks, perhaps full luncheon service as well. The personal services of your "personal concierge" will be invaluable during your stay. In the event of having to pay for the upgrade it is still very worthwhile especially if you are a family traveling together. See you at the "club," fellow travelers!

You are posting a reply to RIVIERA MAYA FOR FREE: Add your favorite tip

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions