Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: November 02, 2008 at 7:39PM

South Beach is a great, eclectic, art deco place to visit. Ocean Ave at night is the best street scene ever. But wander off the main road and like many other places it can be unsafe. Many people take advantage of the tourist with their guard down, especially when clubbing and drinking are a big part of South Beach. Just the usual precautions, stay in groups, women carry valuables and money in your pocket not hanging from your arm. Be aware of your surroundings, and have some good safe FUN! Or just have some safe fun!!! report a problem

You are posting a reply to South Beach safety

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions