Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Hitchcock's Pigeons!!!!

By Guest

Posted on: March 26, 2009 at 10:26AM

Milan is a city known for its glamour and culture, however, reminiscent from the film the birds by Alfred Hitchcock watch out for the Pigeon people standing outside the Cathedral in the centre of Milan. They will grab your hands and put pigeon feed in them!! Then you will be swarmed by pigeons and then asked for some money for the privilidge!!! Best advice is to avoid these people like the plague and you will be much happier for it. Anyone who has experienced this will know what I mean!! Happy Holidays! report a problem

Posted on: May 30, 2012 at 9:56PM

Solar Traffic Warning Light http://www.traffic-products.net/product/product_30_57_1.html

You are posting a reply to Hitchcock's Pigeons!!!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions