Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Agadir, Tikida Golf Palace. Luxury hotel but the concept of luxury is not known

By Guest

Posted on: March 29, 2009 at 4:18AM

The 5 star hotel Tikida Golf Palace is located outside Agadir, inside a 36 hole golf paradise. The hotel itself is built and equipped as a 5 star hotel should be. Luxury rooms (all suites), swimming pools, spa, friendly and caring staff; everything you would wish in an expensive and luxurious hotel. But..... Luxury is quality, and quality is consistency, something lacking in this place. If you're going for golf, and golf only, and you have the money, it's a great place. Since you're on the outskirts of Agadir, you'll need to take the shuttle. The shuttle is used to shuttle staff, and you need to wait at the gate while the staff get body searched! It runs at strange times, making it difficult to go into town for dinner and back. so you end up taking a taxi. Another example of consistency; the bed turn down service will occasionally leave a chocolate on your bed, more often forgotten. Once they closed the curtains, but forgot to turn down the bed. The break buffet, at first glance is good, but then you notice that eggs are served only sunny side up, and bacon only on weekends! On a positive side, the rooms are spacious and clean, the staff very friendly, and will go the extra mile to fix things that went wrong. The spa is efficient and their treatments excellent. The single restaurant is well managed, clean and the staff pay attention to details. But the food is not excellent, just simply good, and little variations. For the money you pay (a lot for Moroccan or even European standards), you do not really get the value, unless you are 100% into golf. I would recommend this hotel only to golf fanatics that have money to spare. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Agadir, Tikida Golf Palace. Luxury hotel but the concept of luxury is not known

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions