Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Travel to Marrakesh - much recommended!

By traveller999

Posted on: September 04, 2009 at 8:33PM

I loved exploring all this vibrant and ancient city has to offer. A dichotomy of old and new, traditional and ultra-modern, this city is a travelers dream. I recommend visiting the night clubs as they are some of the most hip and trendiest you'll find outside of Europe. During the day, the central market area boasts exciting entertainment almost all day long. One of the most fascinating sites was seeing snake charmers right in the open area just inches away from where the spectators gaze in awe! Not your typical tourist destination city like Rome or Paris, but it should rank equally with some of the best cities in the world. Have fun! report a problem

Posted on: October 02, 2009 at 5:25AM

Indeed Marocco is a fascinating destination, especially for European and American travelers. You have to be prepared to embrace their culture and way of thinking and especially the art of negociation as morrocans are very keen to their traditions. Markets are the centre of their social life and represents in many way who they really are: true merchants in the old and great sense of the word. So my advice for all of you who plan to visit this wonderful land is to experience a bit of this millenium custom: the art of bargaining, you'll soon discover that everyone has his/her own inner merchant.

You are posting a reply to Travel to Marrakesh - much recommended!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions