Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Bag and Purse Museum a Small Gem

By tripaholic

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 3:16AM

The Bag and Purse Museum is one of the gems of the city. It is a very well documented display of bags and purses from the Middle Ages to modern times. There is everything from the highly decorative (eg.floral bags beaded with thousands of beads) to the functional (eg.Dutch school bags made of wood) to the absurd (eg.purses shaped like boats, telephones). I enjoyed it immensely and learned a lot. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Bag and Purse Museum a Small Gem

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions