Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous

By ladyace1

Posted on: October 27, 2008 at 10:17AM

Went to St. John for our first year wedding anniversary in April 2008. Stayed at a condominium rental location to save on money, but ended up spending quite alot anyway; because it is an island, everything is imported and the prices are just way crazy! However, once we got to the different beaches, everything changed. It was our first snorkeling experience and now I want to snorkel wherever there's a body of water (no, my pool doesn't count). Local eats are good and relatively affordable; it's a really fun experience it you really want to get away and relax; not too much nightlife unless you go to one of the resorts (like Westin). A great place to just chill. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Fun but Expensive!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions