Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 01, 2009 at 4:49PM

I need 4 tickets to Jersey biys, Lion King or Mamma Mia when we come form Uk to NYC on 24th October. Where can I get the best deals before I arrive? report a problem

Posted on: June 15, 2010 at 4:31PM

If you can wait until you get to NYC, there are great deals on shows to be had when you go to the tkts counter in Times Square. The tickets are only sold on the day of the show and there will be lines but they move quickly. You can get shows for up to 50-60% off box office prices. Yes, all shows will not be available everyday, but that is the chance you take for getting a great deal. I have never paid full price for a Broadway show ticket and have seen many of the bigger shows. Not sure what the website is for this right now, but you can google tkts in NYC and it will find it for you. This will give you the times that the counter opens(arrive at least an hour earlier since the lines can get very long and then you have a better chance of getting good seats). They only take cash, so make sure you have plenty on you. If you need to get the tickets beforehand, then you will likely be stuck paying the box office price and also a convenience fee. I am not familiar with the website ashley posted, but maybe you can find a deal there.

Posted on: May 29, 2010 at 5:43AM

I always use www.customconciergenyc.com I find they always have the best prices and they never try to sell me anything I do not want. The most attractive thing about the service is that for a small account fee (per city)you can have them arrange all reservations andhough I W transportation. They keep my husbands food allergies on record and when we arrive at a resturant they are already aware of this. I do not travel much but since I have a daughter at NYU I am often in Manhatten. The company treats me like I am a large client although I know they cater to celebrities and athletes so there is no discimination for budget concerns or smaller accounts. I love the theater and tickets to any Broadway show have been excellent infact a few times the price we paid the company was under the amount printed on the ticket.

You are posting a reply to Broadway Tickets

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions