Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Which menu to try at this summerís New York Restaurant Week? This guide features top seafood restaurants in NYC

By Cavellier

Posted on: July 24, 2012 at 7:38PM

Visit New York This Summer Between July 16 And August 10 For A Great Opportunity To Try Some Of The Big Apple's Fine Dining Destinations For A Budget-Friendly $200 A Week. Try Travel With Carnet's Top Seven Italian Restaurants In New York; And Then Spend Another Week Testing The Best Seven Seafood/Sushi Restaurants Participating In This Summer's Restaurant Week With Special Lunch And Dinner Prix Fixe Menus. Lure Fish Bar Top Dishes At Soho's Lure Fish Bar Include Steamed Red Snapper, Diver Scallops, Grilled Shrimp Cobb, And Toro Tartare. A Voce - Madison Park Celebrity Chef Andrew Carmenelli Presides Over The Kitchen Of One Of New York's Best Italian Restaurant. Serving Seasonal And Regional Dishes, A Voce Offers Contemporary Takes On Italian Favorites. For Further Information On Lure Fish Bar, Fishtail, A Voce, Abbocato Ristorante And New York Restaurant Week, see Carnet restaurant list for food enthusiasts report a problem

You are posting a reply to Which menu to try at this summerís New York Restaurant Week? This guide features top seafood restaurants in NYC

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions