Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

NETRATE CONCEPTS---HOTEL CONSOLIDATOR

By NETRATECONCEPTS

Posted on: February 13, 2014 at 10:44AM

NETRATE CONCEPTS HOTEL PRICING Hotel consolidator (also called a hotel broker or discounter) is a travel company or business that buys up blocks of hotel rooms in top destinations and then resells them at discounted rates to the final customer. Hotel consolidators? seemingly to brokers buy in bulk and then resell at a predetermined discount thus creating a big push search for discounted hotel deals online and passing the savings on to their customers. Netrate Concepts consolidators usually offer discounted rooms in almost every major tourist destination, big city or popular resort while local consolidators focus only on a particular geographic area trying to be most competitive on a key for the company market. Hotel consolidator?s activity can be separated into two main operations: 1) Buying blocks of rooms at volume discounts in certain major cities 2) Distributing ?excess rooms? offered by hotels not anticipating full occupancy for given dates. The strength in numbers BULK BUYING POWER 20-70% off hotel prices report a problem

Posted on: March 09, 2014 at 5:43AM

NETRATE CONCEPTS THEY TEND TO DO VERY WELL WHEN GETTING HOTELS FOR NETRATE PRICING

You are posting a reply to NETRATE CONCEPTS---HOTEL CONSOLIDATOR

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions