Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 04, 2008 at 4:33PM

Ok now you have read 2 pages of New York City spot to see. But New York is more then NYC. . New York has the largest wildestness preserve in the national. Take in the wonders of the Adirondack Wilderness Preserve. Niagara Falls is a must. Visit Corning Glass Works. See the canel system, along with the locks. (Lockport not far from Niagara Falls). New York has 1,000 lakes, even the tourism trap of Lake George. New York has miles of Ocean Coast line. If you visit the Ocean make sure you visit Jones Beach Theater. New York is flat, NY has mountains(ok not as big as the rockies but from the bottom you can not see the top either.) report a problem

You are posting a reply to NYC and more

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions