Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Cannot afford to cruise...How about a FREE one!

By Guest

Posted on: October 07, 2008 at 7:57PM

Some things in life do come FREE and might leave you breathless!!! Take a FREE cruise on Staten Island Ferry!!! Be with the locals and see the NY harbor as they do commuting past the famous Statue of Liberty to and from Manhattan!!! Just stay on the boat once it docks in Staten Island it will take you back to Manhattan in 20 min or so. By the way, you get on at the Battery Park Ferry Terminal. (Bowling Green Subway station). report a problem

You are posting a reply to Cannot afford to cruise...How about a FREE one!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions