Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Tip for People with Small Children

By chau

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 4:49PM

For people who have small children traveling with you, here is a tip that will save you money and headaches. This tip applies to any destination, not just New York. With the new baggage regulations in which you have to pay to check in luggage (depending on the ticket you purchased and the airline), here is a way to save you money when bringing stroller(s) and car seat(s). You can put your child in the stroller and the car seat in the storage compartment underneath the stroller and push your child to the gate. Once at the gate, they will check the stroller and car seat in for you. The benefit of this method is 1) you don't have to pay for either item to be checked in, 2) you don't have to carry your child around or worry he/she will wonder away from you, 3) the stroller and car seat is ready for you once you exit the plane, 4) and the stroller and car seat is kept clean and safe from being tossed around with the other luggage. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Tip for People with Small Children

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions