Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Take advatange of ALL New York

By Guest

Posted on: October 14, 2008 at 8:54AM

When in New York it is time to experience all not only the city has to offer but also the surrounding area. The beauty of the Hudson will marvel you. After spending a day or two shopping through soho and eating in little Italy, explore the Hudson. Go from the statue of Liberty up to the amazing West Point and down to Long Island. Dont limit yourself to the city. There is much more to see and experience. Long Island and Conney Island have many attractions, great shopping, and fun activities for the family. At the United States Military Academy explore the routes of our country and one of the magnifisant views you will ever see from trophy point. Dont just go to the city, although that is great, go on an adventure, use grand central, and truely experience New York and all it has to offer. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Take advatange of ALL New York

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions