Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

French in the West Village

By ecco2112

Posted on: September 04, 2009 at 12:57AM

In the mood to explore an NYC neighborhood. Head out late at night on a Friday, hit the clubs and bar scene. Make sure you stumble out around 7am from the Meat packing district to watch the wayward head home. End the evening at the best tip for the West Village there is - breakfast at Tartine on the corner of West 4th and 11th Street. Grab a coffee as you wait in line and sit on a dutch step. Enjoy the early morning hours of the city as NY Times trucks make deliveries you can grab one and relax at Tartine while having eggs florentine and your best breakfast ever. report a problem

You are posting a reply to French in the West Village

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions