Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Planning A Trip With Travel With Carnet Guides Has The New York Insider Addresses

By orangedarts

Posted on: November 21, 2012 at 6:15PM

We use the Carnet Guide for New York Travel and Tours on foot, of the cityís best neighborhoods. They have many recommendations of places to go that you can walk to on the upper east side before and after the tree lighting ceremony. Christmas Tree Lightings on Upper East Side | Midtown | Downtown During November and December, the city is full of events and attractions that must be booked in advance with the exception of visiting the Christmas tree lightings, which is a spectacle unto itself and is a great reason to take a break and sip hot cocoa. The Carnet events section is helpful for getting a VIP experience and knowing best details on how to get tickets, attend and not get overwhelmed by large crowds, such as: Vienna Boys Choir at Carnegie Hall | Midtown Manhattan This one night performance of the boys choir from Vienna is a must see. Their angelic voices and melodic technique will fill the red velvet auditorium at Carnegie Hall on New York is my favorite place to visit. When Iím in NY, I use Carnet guide as my on the go travel advisor for things to do. Iím planning a trip to New York over the Christmas and New Year holiday and I want to check out these recommendations: I was looking for this restaurant in New York that I read about last year after the Michelin guide came out. I searched everywhere for it online and found it on the Carnet site. I saved it to my trip planner and will take it with me on the next trip. I also learned that I could even eat at a few bars in the city without sacrificing on the menu quality; this location being one of them. They had some good ideas that made being alone in Manhattan perfectly bearable. Aureole's Bar Room at Midtown West | Seafood Dining The front room of Charlie Palmer's restaurant, Aureole is actually a bar; although the style is casual-chic. The high-ceilings and festive decor is dominated by a wall of wine. Cuisine includes asian-inspired dishes such as caramelized sea scallops in miso and fennel tofu puree and shrimp with coconut, lemongrass and asian pear. Check out the free New York guide with: http://bit.ly/TravelWithCarnet1 report a problem

You are posting a reply to Planning A Trip With Travel With Carnet Guides Has The New York Insider Addresses

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions