Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 06, 2009 at 4:19PM

Any suggestions about what companies to rent vans from?We plan on going in March...also is the clothing very casual? Is it hard to find a place to stay over night with a van? Would love all information about places to stay, to see, clothing to wear, including shoes....Thanks report a problem

Posted on: September 05, 2012 at 7:49PM

We enjoyed our road trip around NZ so much, and it was in no small part due to the quality of the motorhome we hired. It was a bit daunting for me thinking how I could cope in a small space, sacrificing a lovely hotel holiday for a road trip at 50!! Lots of research, and I have to say friends highly recommended a company called Iconic Motorhomes. We looked around the others, which all seemed a bit basic in the luxury department. Our Iconic Bolero was all that we wanted, hoped for and more. It was a total hoot, and I have to say some of the best holiday moments ever. We had done a 6 week trip thinking this would be our first and only visit to New Zealand, but we are already planning to escape too cold in the UK again. New Zealand is definitely very, very casual, very few places to really get dressed up for, but we certainly found some great vineyard restaurants and such to feed us very well. I think you would find that a company such as Iconic Motorhomes help with all itinerary queries, and they certainly put us on to all the good spots.

You are posting a reply to Renting Vans

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions