Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Getting Engaged at Disney World

By Guest

Posted on: October 25, 2008 at 10:01PM

One of the most incredible and rememberable places to get engaged at Walt Disney World is located at the California Grill Restaurant located on the 15th floor of the Contemporary Resort. The lights go down every night for the fireworks show and the restaurant view overlooks Bay Lake and Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. There are also two outside balconies that you can also view the Magic Kingdom from. The food and service are of the highest standards as well and they are very accommodating to any special requests. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Getting Engaged at Disney World

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions