Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By NANTUCKET

Posted on: October 27, 2008 at 11:02AM

We were very lucky and found out that if you visit the Magic Kingdom on their "pirates and princess" day you won't have to wait in line for the rides. We basically just kept going on and on and on all day long :D There are no fireworks that night as the park closes at 7pm, but they do have fireworks at different parks as well. The entire Magic Kingdom was wonderful and uncrowded. report a problem

Posted on: October 28, 2008 at 1:30PM

Great, thanks! Sounds like a great day to visit the park--we'd probably leave early anyway too. Thanks for the tip!

Posted on: October 28, 2008 at 10:53AM

The fireworks were missing and the park closes at 7pm. But for us with young kids that can't stay up late we didn't care that it closed early or if we missed the fireworks.

Posted on: October 28, 2008 at 10:50AM

What makes this day special? Are there other special events or things that are missing? Why are the lines so short? I only ask because it seems too good to be true, to have short lines and a special day as well. Thanks!

You are posting a reply to Magic Kingdom Tip

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions