Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Escape the Big City

By Guest

Posted on: October 26, 2008 at 11:50AM

About one hour away from L.A. is a little mountain village called Idyllwild. It is 6,200 feet up in the mountains and it gets all the seasons. Especially Autumn and Winter. Autumn offers all the changes of a small town in Vermont. Golden and bright yellow leaves that tumble to the ground like feathers and the air smells of pine and fireplaces. Winter brings the snow. If you find yourself in L.A. and get tired of the traffic, crowds and overpriced lodgings, Idyllwild is for you, The drive up the mountain is spectacular and if you drive down the other way, you get the warm desert winds of Palm Springs. It's a journey you will never forget! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Escape the Big City

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions