Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

A night with Mr. Da Vinci

By Guest

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 1:05PM

While in Paris, you cannot toss the idea of seeing some great art work, the Mona Lisa especially! Plan a trip to the Louvre in the late evening during the summer, and view all of Da Vinci's paintings. There are few crowds so you can have a better first hand view. The late evening walk through the Louvre just adds to the mystery of all of the beautiful art work. You feel closer to the artist and the time period, it is a surreal experience and one you should not pass up. report a problem

You are posting a reply to A night with Mr. Da Vinci

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions