Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By sdiamantini730

Posted on: October 10, 2008 at 3:24PM

My advice is to spend your first day taking advantage of the double decker tour bus lines. This will introduce you to the layout of the city, where things are, and introduce you to things you didn't know about already! I took the bus on my last day in Paris, and we went through a section I had missed and it looked beautiful, but I had no time to get off the bus and explore. Make note on the map as you ride around of the places you would like to go back to. The tourguides are full of information - sit close to them if they are on top giving their tour, you can ask questions and chat in the downtime. report a problem

You are posting a reply to The Tour Bus

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions