Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

BRING YOUR VIDEO CAMERA

By Guest

Posted on: October 22, 2008 at 1:17PM

While in Europe this past spring of 2008, I brought along our video camera for a change. What I thought was going to be a hardship turned out to be quite fun as I enjoyed taping just about everything at every turn. While in the elevator in the Eiffel Tower, I shot the camera both going upward and downward and what an amazing effect this had on the video. Shooting up to the top of the tower while filming makes you feel as though you are in the Eiffel Tower itself while watching it. And the panoramic view from the top is just awesome. As is the boat ride down the Sein River in the evening with all of the lights along the river. Again, the Eiffel Tower is lit at night and so this is all captured on film. I also enjoyed filming the nooks and crannies of Paris like store front windows, restaurants and side streets which might be missed on digital film. What a wonderful memory I created for my family by taking the time to bring my video camera! report a problem

You are posting a reply to BRING YOUR VIDEO CAMERA

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions