Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Hole in the Wall - C'est magnifique!

By tsaxon

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 8:31PM

I visited France with my husband to celebrate our 10th anniversary and to make one of my lifelong dreams come true! I have heard for years about the "Hole in the Wall" near Sacre Coeur which serves the best crepes known to man. You literally walk down a back street in the charming Montmatre area and there is....literally....a hole in the wall which DOES serve the best crepes! If you are facing the Cathedral walk around to the left, cross the artists square diagonally to the right and walk down the side street where there are shops, an eating area, and mimes! The "Hole" is on your left....look out or you'll walk right by! Of course you could "Google Map" the location to get the exact location, but what fun is that? Find the Hole yourself...and reap ther benefits! Enjoy! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Hole in the Wall - C'est magnifique!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions