Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Place to Stay in Paris

By Guest

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 6:52AM

This summer was our best trip ever to Paris. Instead of a small hotel room, we rented an apartment throught Ah Paris! We loved having a kitchen fully equiped, washer and dryer, huge TV for relaxing after sight seeing. We were in a residential area with bakeries, butchers and groceries on our same block. We ate french bread and coffee in the room each morning and several nights we picked up roasted chicken and deli veggies from the butcher and ate in our flat. It saved some money on food. But the biggest benefit was that we had a place to really relax after exploring the city all day. We will definitely do this again. The owner lived near by and was extremely helpful. report a problem

Posted on: January 05, 2010 at 5:38AM

I've been travelling to Paris for the past 4years for work and pleasure. Got tired of hotel when there for 4days or more. Last trip I stayed at this new apartment-hotel AIMEAPARIS near the eiffel tower on the edge of the 7th instead of going to the same usual fancy hotel on the champs elysees. Got recommend by my french friends. Modern and design apt, perfect alternative to hotels, good staff and services (diner with a chef at home, excellent!). Manager was quite helpful for recommendations and fluent in english. Will definitly go back. www.aimeaparis.com

Posted on: October 09, 2009 at 8:43AM

I strongly recommend a lovely and peaceful B&B next to Notre Dame and the Seine River... so charming and restful! please, visit Private Homes who publishes it http://www.private-homes.com/paris Peter Mc Julian

You are posting a reply to Place to Stay in Paris

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions