Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

First Time in Paris

By Guest

Posted on: August 28, 2009 at 3:02PM

My husband & I, from California, visited Paris in February 2005, while Europe was having a very cold spell. We walked around the city & used the rail system to travel to & from the airport. The walk from the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower was great. We could see the Tower & from the Louvre it didn't seem too far a way. Well, it was quite a walk & on the way back, because there wasn't anything we could reference, we got lost. From that point on we were walking completely on which direction we thought we were walking in order to get to the Arch, so that we could get back to the subway. Nice walk in the neighborhoods, but if you do this make sure you take a street map with you. Plus, we never came across anyone who was rude to us "Americans", so we came to the conclusion that while traveling you do as the locals do & you'll have a better experience. report a problem

You are posting a reply to First Time in Paris

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions