Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Mr. Nathan Dahlstrom

By ndahlstrom

Posted on: August 31, 2009 at 6:34PM

When visiting Paris, rent a car from the garage behind Hotel Deville for a wonderful day trip to Normandy. You will never forget Utah Beach and the cemetery there. The drive is pleasant and the road is wide open. Here is the tip though, rent the extra TomTom GPS for the car. The roads are all in French and you will be turned in circles on those 1200 year old streets. The GPS unit is easy to use and worked flawlessly for an extra $10. You can make it there and back easily in one day. The extra tip is this, find a little roadside cafe in Caen. The food was truly provencial, and the contrast in style and people there from Paris cafes is astounding. Nathan report a problem

You are posting a reply to Mr. Nathan Dahlstrom

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions