Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Not to be missed in Paris!!

By Guest

Posted on: September 01, 2009 at 9:28AM

I have now been to Paris 4 times and I feel the following 3 things are "not to be missed" while visiting the city. First is Ste. Chapelle. It is often not included in discussions about Paris. Ask at your hotel for directions...it is on the Isle de la Cite near Notre Dame. The stained glass windows are spectacular. Second is for people who love flea markets. Les Puces is billed as the oldest flea market in the world and it is a fun day while in Paris. Just make sure you get past all the "junk" dealers that surround it and into the "real" area. Also, it's not in the best part of town but I still felt safe there....just cautious. Third...this tip is mainly for women. The most beautiful department store I've ever seen is the Galleries Lafayette. The domed ceiling is well worth the visit. Also, if you love beautiful lingerie....this is the place to find it in mass!! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Not to be missed in Paris!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions